So, before I get into the post I’ve decided that I do need to get on top of tags/awards that I am nominated for, and so I have decided to do so by creating ‘Tag Tuesday’ on my blog! Basically, whenever I am nominated for a tag or an award, I’ll post them on a Tuesday, which means that every so often there should be an extra post a week!
So, onto the post, the lovely Courtney Eve has nominated me for the Leibster Award! I always enjoy doing these because they let you know so much more about bloggers, they’re super fun. So, make sure to go check out Courtney’s Blog and follow her!
The official rules for the award can be found here, on the Global Aussie’s blog.
Courtney’s Questions …..
- What is your favourite thing to cook and/or bake? I love to bake, I do food technology GCSE so I cook pretty much every week. I loved making white chocolate and dark chocolate layered mousse with berry composite, but one of my true favourite things to bake are any form of bakewell tart; frangipani is my absolute favourite!
- What’s the most extreme thing you’ve ever done? I don’t do many extreme things, but I suppose you could say my Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award practice walk was the most extreme thing. We walked 20K on the first day, with a huge 16KG backpack on, and then camped (sleeping on the floor of the tent, which was a tragic time for my back) and then walked another 15K the next day. I had to learn to navigate from a map and it really tests your patience to spend so much time with so few people!
- What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery? How much are we talking?! If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do would go and tell my Mum so we could make plans of what to do! We’d probably book a nice relaxing holiday to soak in the news, and then I guess I’d start buying myself lots of nice things.
- Of all the places you’ve travelled to, which one is your favourite? The south of France wins by miles. I love France, it’s so pretty and the beaches in the south are amazing, not to mention the weather. My favourite place has to be Pont Du Garde in Avignon, it’s so pretty and there’s a huge supermarket around the corner – I sound so sad, but French supermarkets are pretty amazing!
- What is your favourite book, movie, and TV show? My favourite book has to be All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, my favourite movie is Pretty Woman and my favourite TV show has to be Gossip Girl!
- What do you do in your down-time? I sleep, or at least lie in bed on my phone! I seem to be always tired, so whenever I’m not doing anything, I’m usually in bed!
- What is your favourite post you’ve written and why? This is really tough, but my favourite post has to be either my Technic Makeup Review because it was my first PR related post and quite a turning point for my blog, or my Tips For New Bloggers post because I feel like it’s been pretty useful to people!
- What is the scariest thing you’ve experienced? Hmmm, maybe every spider I’ve ever seen in my life? That, and the Edinburgh Dungeons; I love horror films but the whole live action people screaming at me isn’t a thing I enjoy. The whole time I was more scared of being picked to go up and get locked in a cage or something stupid more than the actual experience!
- If you could take anyone travelling with you, who would it be and why? I’d probably take my best friend, because we live so far apart and basically never see each other (she lives in Yorkshire, I’m down here in Wiltshire and we only see each other for a few days in the summer and at christmas), so it would be amazing to go travelling with her and spend loads of time together!
- What is one place you’d love to see? New York is the place I’d love to see the most. I think it’s such a breathtaking city and I’m so determined to go there; plus, I want to see all the gossip girl filming locations! If not New York, then somewhere a little closer to home is the hill in Bristol with the bench where a whole host of scenes from the tv show ‘Skins’ were filmed, and I just think it would be such a beautiful place to visit.
- What do you love about yourself? Not very much! No, I’d be lying if I said there weren’t things I love about myself, but I’d say my number one thing would be my humor. It’s very sarcastic and quite rude, not for everyone but I love it, and I never fail to make myself laugh? That makes me sound so very lonely, but it is true!
I Nominate …..
My Questions For You …..
- How many pets have you had, and what were their names?
- Someone has a gun to your head and they’re about to shoot you, you have one phone call, and if they pick up, you’re safe. If they don’t, then you get shot. Who are you calling?
- What is your biggest fear, and do you ever plan to overcome it?
- What would your dream world be like?
- Create an ice cream flavour and give it a name! What does it taste of, and what colour is it?
- What is one dream of yours that you never think you’ll achieve?
- And what is one dream of yours that you didn’t think you’d achieve, but that you have achieved or are in the process of achieving? (Wow! That sounds complicated!)
- What GCSE options did/are you taking, and what grades did you get/do you hope to get? (If you’re not from the UK, a different question is basically just what subjects did you take in high school!)
- Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
- Would you prefer to be liked by many, but have false friends, or hated by everyone with only one true friend?
- Tomorrow is the end of the world. What are you doing with your last day?
I hope you enjoyed my answers, I can’t wait to see everybody’s answers to my questions!