Featured image taken by me: Tribute wall of tiles dedicated to aids in Bournemouth. I thought it was really creative.
I’m dropping you in an extra post this week, you’ll (maybe?) be pleased to hear! I didn’t think that a post such as blog awards constituted for a Saturday/Wednesday post however I really wanted to do this and I’m going to start doing the blog awards which I do receive during the week as extra posts instead of being lazy and ignoring them as I always do – I think they’re really positive ways to express your admiration of a blog and get blogs you value noticed by others.
The lovely Chloe from Marble Beauty nominated me for two blogger awards, which I am extremely grateful for! Chloe’s blog is one I love so much – she’s incredibly active and posts quality content literally every day. You really do need to go follow her, I guarantee you’ll love her posts just as much as I do. I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award and the Versatile Blogger Award. Like Chloe, I’ll be leaving my nominees for both awards at the end of the post so make sure to stay tuned!
The Mystery Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10 or more people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comments” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
The creator of this award is OkotoEnigma.
Three Things About Myself:
- I used to really love reading when I was younger (like 10,11,12 years old) and would devour a book in a day. I never really read much anymore, unless I’m on holiday when I can finish a good ten books in a week! I’d love to get back into reading though, but I read in school and it’s so boring there so I’m never in the mood to do it at home.
- I love more literary subjects at school like English or History. My brain is definitely not mathematically or logically minded; I’m horrible at chemistry, maths and physics but I can do biology and actually really enjoy it.
- I like to think I’m a tidy, organised person and a bit of a neat freak but in reality I’m such a mess and that definitely reflects in the state of my bedroom!
Questions From Marble Beauty:
- What is your all time favourite makeup item? – I absolutely adore mascara and couldn’t live without it, my favourite has to be Benefit’s Roller Lash.
- Best holiday you ever went on? – My favourite holiday has to be my two and a half weeks I spent in the south of France in 2015 in the French Riviera. We went to St. Tropez, and visited lots of rivers which I swam in (they were pretty chilly but it was warm when you got out, so it was fine). My favourite place has to be Pont Du Gard in Avingon area, it was so lovely and swimming in it was amazing – there were lots of little fish and the water was so warm. Plus, the supermarkets in Avingon are insane, they’re great all over France actually. Hopefully we’ll be going back when I’ve finished my GCSEs!
- Favourite way to spend your free time? – This sounds like a question from my recent French speaking exam! I usually like to cosy up in my bed or on the sofa with my laptop and phone and just browse the internet and maybe play some Sims which is my complete obsession. I usually have chocolate with me too, my diet is just shocking!
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose? – I have two cats, whom I love so dearly and couldn’t live without. Cats are my favourite animal, but I wont be classic crazy cat lady and answer this question with ‘more cats’. I’d actually really love a tiger for a pet, they look so fluffy and cuddly, although I’m sure they’d probably rip my face off!
- What are your top 3 staple clothing items? – I’d probably say black joni jeans from Topshop, I wear these literally all the time. Then a light jacket, such as one I’ve been really loving from Hollister recently – it’s khaki and goes with almost everything. Finally, I’d say white converse – I wear these with pretty much every outfit and they always go! I’m so basic haha!
- What are you wearing?
- What is your ultimate comfort food?
- Which song reminds you of a holiday?
- When was the last time you went shopping?
- If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
Versatile Blogger Award
Again, this nomination came from Marble Beauty!
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful!)
- I don’t clean my makeup brushes and tools anywhere near as often as I should. I can see them now and they really need a clean!
- I’m absolutely addicted to Ed Sheeran’s new album, Divide. It’s playing right now, and my favourite song has to be ‘What do I know?’ or ‘Nancy Mulligan’ – I especially think Nancy Mulligan is so sweet as it’s about his grandfather, William, and Nancy is his grandmother!
- I’m the biggest procrastinator that you’ll find! All my homework is left until the very last minute, e.g 10:30pm the night before it’s due, or at lunch on the same day it’s due. However, I do sometimes have extremely productive days, which can be odd and quite disconcerting!
- I’m a big person in writing things down! My desk cupboards are filled with beautiful, half filled notebooks of random ideas. The thing is, I never finish them and I still buy more. I have enough to sink a ship!
- My favourite country I’ve been to has to be France, and I would really love to visit Australia and the Maldives.
- When I’m older I honestly have no clue what I want to do for a job, but I was thinking about doing biology A-Level. I know I don’t want to go to uni, and I’d love to work with animals.
- I really don’t want children, they annoy the hell out of me and I don’t think I could stand having any!
My Nominees For Both Awards:
I only nominated five, but of course if you’d like to do one of these awards feel free – you’re all nominated!