So, Summer is rolling in and well, I am excited. Heat. Heat is what I want. However because I am extremely pasty and freckly, I do not tan, I burn, and my freckles reproduce. Not good! Anyway, because I want my summer to be marginally exciting and I want to feel like I’m living in a tumblr-esq world, I have composed this thing, which you may or may not call a Summer Bucket List. Enjoy, my dears.
CREDIT TO MIA FROM OKAAYTHEN (https://okaaythen.wordpress.com) YOU NEED TO GO SEE HER BLOG IMMIDEATLEY AND FOLLOW IT AND JUST READ IT. SHES ACTUALLY LIKE SOME SORT OF PERFECT BLOGGING QUEEN OR SOMETHING JUST PLEASE – GO FIND HER.
Anyway, delve in my dears!
1. Go to a beach and be the only few people there, have a fairy light lit meal there. MUST DO IT ON A RED CHECKERED PICNIC BLANKET. Must.
2. Get soaked by rain. Just sit there and get soaked.
3. Hand out lucky pennies to people on the street. Don’t know why I want to do that, but it seems cute.
4. Imitate my cat in the sun for a day. Roll in the grass with it, everything.
5. Have a two legged race in a really grassy field with my friends.
6. Make some luxury smoothies that look as if they’ve jumped out of Pinterest.
7. Challange myself to not go on social media for a week (this does not include my blog).
8. Try work out AT LEAST twice a week.
9. Make a hue scrapbook of summer 2015.
10. Draw on pavements (sidewalks) in chalk.
11. Tie dye a t shirt. I’ve never done that and I really want to.
That’s all I have for now. Comment more ideas and remember to check out Mia’s blog!